Hire #1 Best SEO Expert in India
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is a technique to improve search engine rankings. Today, most people rely on Google for every single piece of information. Google uses a special set of algorithms to sort out relevant pages from a search result and display their ranking. And, SEO is the technique to collect user traffic on a website and increase its ranking on the SERP. The different methods involved in SEO are broadly categorized into two strategies that as follows:-
(1) On-page optimization
On-page optimization or on-page SEO involves all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search engine ranking. This includes measures to optimize the content, improving the Meta description and title tags. There are numerous techniques under this category, such as optimizing titles and headings, prioritizing pages in website navigation, increasing site speed and securing social media profiles, increasing the shareability of various web pages & posts.
(2) Off-page optimization
Off-page optimization includes all the techniques that can be taken outside the actual website in order to improve its position in search engine rankings. These are measures that help in creating as many high-quality backlinks (incoming links) as possible. The various techniques involved in it comprises blogging, contributing as a guest author, influencer marketing outreach, social media engagement, etc.
How Does SEO Works?
- Search Engines (like: Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) uses a complex algorithms to give a score to every website and every search people do.
- They figure out which website should rank best for what people are looking for.
- Example: Think of the algorithm like a collection of empty buckets. One bucket gives you a score for the quality of your site, one bucket gives you a score for how many sites link to you, one bucket gives you a score for how people trust you. Your job is to fill up more buckets in the algorithm than any other website.
- So optimizing your site for search results really means getting the highest score in as many of these points as you can.
- The three main points that you need to be aware of for search rankings are quality, trust and authority.
Quality, Trust and Authority
Quality: What a search engine is trying to measure when they’re trying to figure out what sites should rank is offering something valuable or unique or interesting to searchers (user). To do that the best way is to provide good content (On- page SEO) to your users.
Trust: A search engine doesn’t want to show just any website to it’s searchers, it wants to show the best website to its searchers, and so it wants to show sites that are trustworthy. To do that there are various options such as if you get other highly authoritative websites to link (Link building) to you will earn trust.
Authority: A search engine wants to show sites that are popular. So you have to convince the search engine – send them signals that your site is the most popular site for the kind of product that you sell. Fill this bucket by building a fan base. Build a social network (SMO), get people to link to your site with positive reviews, etc.
What entails in providing SEO as a service?
- On Page optimization
- Website Analysis
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Bing, Google Webmaster Tool Setup & Monitoring
- Google Analytics Setup & Monitoring
- Website Structure Optimization
- Meta-data Creation and Optimization
- Image Optimization (Alt Tag)
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Txt Creation
- Friendly URL identification
- Meta Title
- Meta Description
- Google page speed insights
- Mobile Optimization
- Off Page optimization
- Link Building
- Press Releases Submission
- Blog Posting
- Article Posting
- Event posting
- Business Listing
- Local Classifieds Listing
- Blog commenting
- PDF/ PPT /Slide/ Image Submission
- Image Posting
- Guest Blogging
- Video Posting (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Social Bookmarking & Sharing
- Directory submission